Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unforgettable

This is really one of my dumbest flows ever
I haven’t slept in days
And me and my latest girl agreed to go our seperate ways
So i’m single...
Thinking about what we had and missing you
But I aint santa, I got something for these bad b*tches too
I mean paprazzi on me trying not to get caught out
They always seem to catch me with the woman that I brought out
Baby don’t hold on too long cause that’s how them stories start
And all the girls that play me
Eat your muthaf*ckin heart out, its crazy
Always gone but never hard to find
And since you can’t escape me do I ever cross your mind
Because all this sh*t is new to me, i’m learning to behave
And still spending every dollar they encourage me to save
But I’m good
I know that n*ggas would kill for that lifestyle
I’m looking forward to the memories of right now
Never forgettin from where I came
And no matter where I’m headed
I promise to stay the same

No comments:

Post a Comment